Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hi!

Helloooooo Thursday! Just a quick post today to go along with my quick card! I again created a card using the Crafty Secret's Journaling Booklet. I used some old Daisy D's paper. (Again.....can you tell I've been cleaning and rediscovering some old paper?) I just did some distressing, added a title with American Craft's Thickers, and dotted the i with a button. I tied some cream colored tulle at the top and a couple of stick pins. Easy Peasy!


That's it for today!!! Told ya it was a quickie! : )

12 comments:

Jocelyn said...

So Cute!!! Love the vintage feel to this one!!! Happy Thursday!

Maria Therese said...

beautifull card!! Thanx for the lovely comment in my blog!!

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE that ribbon treatment. WOWIE!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love tulle and Crafty Secrets? I sure do - and your card just melts my heart.

Cricket said...

Soooo pretty! I love all the vintage goodness!!

Can't wait for the Crafty Secrets stuff to come in at Craft Fancy!!

smiles,

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! This is so cute!! I love your chipboard hi with the button!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Ohhhh how cute is that.. I wish I could make quickies that cute.. I wish I could make a quickie. LOL

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so pretty. Wonderful image and you really did a great job giving it wonderful detailing!

Unknown said...

Aw, I love all this vintage yumminess!!! I've loved looking at your site! Thanks so much for your sweet comment! It means SO much.

XXXTina

Vicki Chrisman said...

It's super cute Michelle, as i sthe one in the post below it. And ..that Red layout... OH MY! Love it!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

This card is so adorable!

Gotta love that vintage!

Cheers,

Dorothy

Heidi said...

This is gorgeous! I love the button on the i!