Monday, March 2, 2009

Combining Two Great Companies!!!

Cortney has a this beautiful, doll-sized armoire that her grandmother made her a few years ago. It contains all of her doll clothes. Awhile back I decided to make her a sweet lil' hanging for the doorknob. I used a couple of Crafty Secret's images from the Childhood Journaling Booklet. The paper is by Making Memories. To dress it up, I added a Spellbinder's butterfly, rhinestones. and a flower created out of vintage book paper. I used black tulle as the "handle."


Her armoire is a bit jam packed huh? Amazingly we still manage to fit more doll clothes in there! : )

What two companies are coming together, you ask? How about Crafty Secrets and Tattered Angels?! Does it get any better? This entire week the two DT's are working together to bring you some unbelievable projects.
Check out these talented gal's blogs to see what amazing things they have come up with! ( I will post my projects later this week!)
Have a wonderful day!!! : )

4 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is so gorgeous, Michele!! What a great combination!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE that wall hanging....*sigh*....just beautiful! :):):):):):):)

Fe-Fe said...

What a gorgeous project. Your door hanger is amazing, such pretty colours too.

Hugs
Fe x

Regina Easter said...

oh my oh my, this is so pretty....I loveeeeeeeeeeee it...hugs