Thursday, February 19, 2009

Funny Thing About Joy.....

It's time again for a new challenge over at Noel Mignon's blog! One of our DT members came across this awesome site called Curly Girl. They have the most fantastic quotes and sayings there! I chose this one for my sweet niece, Katie.

She had just gotten a new toy, and wasn't sure if she should be scared of it or laugh at it! Eventually.....she chose the later. I used Noel's newest kit, Nightingale. (Which is selling like hotcakes....so if you want one, better grab one quick!) I also pulled out all my alphabet rubber stamps that haven't seen ink in ages!!!

On a personal note......my VAN needs to go back to the shop. Can you even believe that? Sunday, Cort and I got stranded because......I ran out of gas! Now before you laugh at me and call me cruel names, (LOL) the reason I ran out of gas, is my gas gauge broke! So of course I didn't KNOW I was out of gas! The van had to be towed and now it needs to be fixed. Have I mentioned how much I HATE this van? UGH!
Anyway, enough complaining....... : )

Have a wonderful Thursday!

10 comments:

~Lori Roop said...

This is a wonderful l/o! Lovely page!!

Sorry to hear about your van leaving you stranded! Hope it gets fixed soon!!

Denise Clark said...

She is adorable! You can't go wrong with a star like that! :) Love the details on your page!

Is your van new? I've run out of gas myself, and the gauge wasn't even broke. It happens....

Anonymous said...

this is a great layout!! love, love, love it. tfs!!! Blessings. Renee

Lisa Foster said...

WOW!!! This is an AWESOME layout! I gotta CASE you on the layout of your words...that is just too cool! Beautiful colors and of course, the subject in the page is absolutely DARLING! :)

Lisa Foster said...

Opps...I forgot to say..sorry about your van...trade it in on a Ferrari or something...LOL
Hope you get back on the road soon!

Anonymous said...

Adorable layout and little girl!! I love the papers you used!

Lisa said...

Hi! Just found your blog while hoppin' around. LOVE the LO and I have already visited the site you linked in your post and I'm so excited to have new scrap sites to keep me entertained. lol! Sorry about your van...car trouble is such a hassle! Hope you have a better weekend!

joslyn said...

great layout and love the pictures.

Jocelyn said...

What a great LO and I love how you did all of the words!!!!! You sound like us with car problems. I just hate it!!!! Wishing you a Fantastic Friday!!!

Rose Ann said...

Love your page, Michele!! Fab layout, and cute pictures!!

Sorry about your "car" troubles!