Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Home Sweet Home Kit!

Noel Mignon has such a knack for putting these awesome little scrappy kits together!!! They are not only filled with all sorts of papers that coordinate together (And not necessarily from the same manufacturer), but also such cool embellishments! So many of them are vintage or "found" items....which is right up my alley! This LO was created with her latest kit called, Home Sweet Home. This kit will be sold on October 27th. The only item that was not in the kit was the Jenni Bowlin Bingo card. (Although I did get that from Noel's store too!). This is a picture of my son helping his dad plant flowers for the brand new pond we installed this summer. I love that he loves to be outside and do things with us. (He is almost 12 you know! So I cherish these days, cuz I know they are fleeting!) Head on over to Noel's Message Board to see the sneak peeks and join a great community of scrappers! These ladies are so much fun!
***And for those of you who have been so sweet with your concern about Cortney, I wanted to give you an update. (And thank you !) I got a call on Saturday from the doctor. The preliminary results showed that she did not have a staph infection. Later that morning when Cort finally decided to wake up, I went in to change her bandages and her foot looked pretty red and swollen. I called the doc back and they told me to bring her in right away. They then placed her on an oral antibiotic. Let me just say this about the pill........it is a friggin HORSE pill! I have never seen such a huge pill! Poor thing has to take it with her pudding. She makes a few faces while taking it.....
I am not sure if her foot looks much better today......I will check her in the morning and if things don't look any better, I am going to take her back to the doctor. Again, thanks. It is comforting to know that people are so caring.......

5 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Such a fun page! Love them kits!!!

I am praying for a speedy recovery.

Hugs,
~nance

Greta Adams said...

that is a gorgeous layout and i love that kit...can't wait to dive in to it...

i am glad to hear cort doesn't have staph but i am sure wondering what it could be...hmmmmm!!!!!

Amy said...

Love the layout, I've got to check out her store. Glad to hear about Courtney, but still worried...let us know what happens, K?

Chrissy D said...

This is a great page! Love the colors and lay out! TFS!

Deborah said...

Great page! Deb