Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

This was a card I made for my hubby's 40th birthday. The stamp is from Inky Antics. I paper pieced his shorts and hat. I had to write Shagnastie on the hat. My hubby, and like 30 other guys go on a golf weekend every July. It has become such a huge event that they have dubbed it the Shagnastie Golf Weekend! They have visors and beer cozies with the name on them. We celebrated his birthday with family and next weekend I am taking him away for the weekend. I kind of feel bad that I didn't have a party for him....it seemed so subdued without one. Hopefully, next weekend will make up for it!
Here's me and the "old" man!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Especially all the fathers out there!

13 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE the card and look at that adorable pic of you two! What a gorgeous couple! :)

Libby Hickson said...

What a cute card and what a cute couple!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! That image is to cute!

Sherry Wright said...

What an adorable card, love your lo below as well! Hope your dh had a great b-day.. thanks for the nice comments on my blog. :0)

Allison Rankin said...

What a cute image...did you tell him it looked just like him (hee hee!)?

dasimonds said...

Cute Card!!
Great image..nicely colored
and nice paper piecing.

Alex said...

What an awesome card, I am sure he loved it - great pic, you guys make a gorgeous couple! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

this is such a wonderful card, love that golfer image. Happy Birthday to your husband.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle...Wow youve been sooo busy since my last visit and I love all your creations they are always gorgeous:)TFS!!!:)
`Happy belated B`day to your hubbie...nice photo of you two togethre:)
`Congrats` on your new DT...way to go ....
Have a fab week:)x

Ivy said...

That card is fabulous, but the picture of you two is even better! What a cute couple you make!

Unknown said...

That image is so cute! Love the plaid shorts!! Great pic of you two! :)

Deb Wood said...

I love this card, it's fabulous and adorable and......

What a sweet picture of you and your old man! LOL!

Enfys said...

Love the card, love the pic, have a wonderful weekend away