Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sneak Peek!

Treehouse is releasing a boatload of new stamps starting this Friday! Ashley and Kristin will be hosting an on-line party! Head on over to their blogs for more info. This is one of the new sets. I am very partial to frogs because my 11 year old son LOVES frogs and has an entire collection of them! (Not real ones thank goodness!) I colored this image in with my Prismas and Gamsol. The ovals and tag were cut using my Spellbinder's Nestibilities. The paper is by Making Memories. I also used those new laser cut papers for the background. I added a few Dew Drops to complete the card.

Tomorrow is hump day already!!! YEA!

15 comments:

Alex said...

OMG - that is stinkin' adorable, I totally love frogs too (not real one though, lol!) This card is really cute Michele!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Erica Payne said...

Cool laser paper! I'm having fun playing with this set.

Joanne said...

Hurry for hump day! I love this adorable card!

Ashley said...

OMG! This is adorable, Michele!! Excellent and beautiful work! I can't wait to see what else you make with your stamps. :) hehehe!! Hugs, Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.com

Rose Ann said...

Waaay cute, Michele!! I love those papers and Dew Drops!

sophia landry said...

This is so cute! My daughter loves frogs too. Since she was a baby her stuffed animal was a plush frog. We chose frogs for her because there were so many great grabbing points, and it was unique. Now her collection has grown to over 50 frogs. Plush, minature ceramics, decorative. You name it she has it. This image would be perfect for her since she loves stamping. Your card is perfectly suited to the image! You always do a fantastic job!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Adorable! Love that frog, and your paper is so cool!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love that frog he's gorgeous

dasimonds said...

Cute Card...
Love the Frog!!!

Crafty Connie said...

Super cute!

jjcreations said...

Very nice card...I like the lattice in the background. Joan

dianna said...

HOLY COW*!*

I just found your blog and you are one crafty chick~I love all of your goodies :)

elizabeth said...

love, love, love this!
that frog is soooo cute!

Alhambra Club said...

Love this card and love this frog, will have to go check them out. wonderful card.

Kimberly Crawford said...

Love that frog and the B&W background! very cool! all your cards and things are just lovely!! :)