Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween pics and some pranks.....look closely at the pictures!

What a great Halloween! The weather was beautiful! Sunny and a balmy 50 degrees! We got quite the stash of candy! (5 large bags!)
Cortney was a mermaid this year and Kyle was an "Army Guy."
I would take this costume over the 50 million Jasons and Freddy Kruegers!
These are my teaching buds. I am Little Red Riding Hood. The two other teachers are Grandma and the axe man. (Although we think she looked more like a fisherman!)
Our Librarian and her assistant....so cute!
This is what we found when we opened up our bathroom door.......courtesy of our dear principal!
Having lunch with a "dummy!"
AND this is what I found when I opened the refrigerator! Needless to say I yelled quite loudly...and was VERY surprised! What kind of person has this kind of humor? Wellllll the same guy who put the CPR dummy in our bathroom.....our principal! Everyone got a good laugh at my expense!!!! It was pretty funny after my heart started up again.... : )
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

13 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What great costumes and pictures. Happy Halloween

Tanis said...

Oh, too funny! I think I'd be a little freaked out too! Looks like you had a beautiful day for trick or treating...I was a little worried this morning when the snow started falling and a damp freezing wind from the north picked up, but it ended up being a fabulous night. Now to avoid the stash of chocolate. (Not probable.)

Andrea, said...

Fabulous photos

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Well it certainly looks like you had a blast! What fun pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Carol Weimer said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am so jealous of your card work. You have a beautiful eye for design elements. I am a teacher as well and did not get a contract this year. I've been subbing but miss the halloween fun with co-workers and students. My teenagers are way toooooo cool to trick or treat and I miss those days of dressing them up as well. Have a happy November.

Crafty Connie said...

Great post, thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like you had alot of fun at work.

Unknown said...

What happened to the historical figure costume? I was expecting to see Ulysses S. Grant this year?
Love the prank and it was a bit chilly last night, wasn't it?

Corie said...

OH my I would have SCREAMED too. Love the photos, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Tooo Funny! I agree she looks like a fisherman.
2 kids and 5 bags, lucky you! I mean them :o)

Rose Ann said...

The kids look so cute in their costumes (and you as well)! Those were quite the pranks, weren't they?

Paula said...

What great photos! Being from Australia only a few people celebrate Halloween and that's only been over the last 10 years maybe. Though this year, I saw the most Halloween items in the stores than I had ever seen so it's picking up.

Heather P. said...

LOL, too funny!!! Great pics! :)

Heather said...

You poor thing- no wonder you caught a fright when you opened the fridge. Great photos!