Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A 2 hour Fairy card!....Geesh!


Yes, this card actually took 2 hours to color in! I guess I am not very speedy....I am still trying to work with the Copics! I am pleased with how the image turned out. The stamp is by: Stamps Happen Inc. I think I bought it at Michaels awhile ago. After coloring her in, I added some bling to the corners and her waist. I glittered her wings. (click on her and you will see the glitter a little better!) I used the ticket punch and some piercing. As much as I love ribbon, I couldn't find a spot to put it....my hubby would be pleased!
I FINALLY mailed my submissions to Memory Makers! YEA! Now it is in their hands.....At least I can't stress out over it! By the way, I made it to the first cut over at Carolinez Crafts for their Design Team. I had submitted the page about me and made it in the top 25. Voting begins Friday....You will see a page I did on my son, Kyle. Check it out!!

19 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

OMG 2 hours you are wonderful I would most definitely loose focus after 40 minutes that is my time limit before I start to space out. Congratuations on making it pass the first round and good luck on both. Oh sorry the Card is really AWESOME, you are a very talented lady

Selena said...

WOW! you are dedicated! She's is precious thought!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Great news! This card is Fabulous! I love the bling, and bless your heart for spending 2 hours coloring.

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

It was worth it...she's beautiful.

Michelle said...

You did an amazing job at it. You probably are making great business for Copic with cards like this. WoW!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful coloring with your Copics. Well worth the time, because this card is absolutely gorgeous. I gasped when I saw it.

emilia in Taiwan said...

I took a long look on your card~ you took care of every details, no wonder it took so long! Wonderful work you made!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele, thanks for visiting my blog:)

Wow, your cards are stunning! Love this gorgeous fairy one!

Karen said...

Great job! Love the bling!

Bevie Pearl said...

You are my stamping idol...I wanna be you when I grow up!!
I will be sure to vote for you !
See you Soon!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a lot of work involved, but a gorgeous card! You are an amazing artist!!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Too wonderful!

Jami Speidel said...

OMG! This card is gorgeous!!! The coloring is amazing! I really like how you added the "sparkle" and how you cut around the flower part of the image! Another awesome card!

Sherrie said...

Beautiful work with your copics, I love your shading! Very well worth the two hours!

Bethany Paull said...

Your coloring is so beautiful, it *should* have taken 2 hours. You did an amazing job with your copics.

paper girl and her mom said...

loved your newest cards! my daughter and i wanted to know where you got the "patty" paper?! see yah soon!

Tracy.H said...

It may have taken 2 hours...but oh so worth it! So beautiful!! :0)

Ila said...

Totally Fabulous!! Love the coloring...Fantastic!!

Corie said...

This is BEAUTIFUL -- definitely worth the 2 hours. I love this!!!