Monday, June 4, 2007

Another summer card!




I put this card together relatively quickly....would that qualify as a warm up card? I wanted this sand dollar by Inkadinkado, to be the focal point so I used a minimalist approach...which is hard for me to do!

I used Basic Grey's, Perhaps line of paper and some Martha Stewart paper in peach and pink. I sewed on this page...when in doubt add some ribbon and stitching and it suddenly becomes something special...although I think my hubby would disagree! Eh, what does he know?

11 comments:

Karen said...

Great card. Love the stlye

Alhambra Club said...

What a sweet card, love the colors and the mix of media, did you use a Cricut for the letters?

Libby Hickson said...

Very pretty - love the sand dollar!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty! I love the ribbon, sewing, sand dollar and bling! Very nice, Michele!

Tracy.H said...

Very pretty! TFS :0)

Judy Rozema said...

I like the look of this -- the sand dollar is awesome!

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome creation today!

Ila said...

Great card! I love everything you did with it. Great paper too!

Jami Speidel said...

I love what you have done here! I'm going to have to get my sewing machine back out! (I need to finish some forgotten sewing projects anyways!;)

Anonymous said...

Love your card, Michelle. You used one of my favorite layouts. Hugs and smiles

~* Tracy *~ said...

Pretty! And I have to agree with the stitching and ribbon :) Both of which I adore
hugs, Tracy