Thursday, June 7, 2007

Another Hen Card....Using my new Copic markers!!



I love the new Copic Markers! So totally fun to play with! I still like my Prismas but these are another nice alternative! The colors are so rich and bright...and go on sooooo smooth! I love the blender pen too! I used my Whipper Snapper stamp. The card size is 4 1/2 x 4 1/2. I used my Cricut to cut both scalloped circles! (Love my Cricut!) The paper is by Die Cuts With a View. The ribbon is by Brenda Walton. The sentiment is my new SU! set Best of Cluck, I knew it was retiring so I HAD to buy it! (I must have a thing about chickens and birds and such......wonder what that says about me?) I also used my trusty sewing machine that has yet to touch an article of clothing! LOL!

20 comments:

Sherrie said...

oh, yes, you should be excited about those copics, what a result! I LOVE it! Perfect image to work with too!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

COPICS!!! Whew... looks like you have it down.

:-)

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I like the chicken (better than the cicada)! Really, this is a great card, lots of great elements.

Kristine said...

WOW! I've never heard of copics b4. It certainly does look smooth and bright! I'll hafta look into those :) I LOVE that saying and the whipper snapper chick is too cute!!

Alhambra Club said...

Those Copics looks great, I should get mine this week, can't wait to play with them. The card is fantastic

Cathy Rulli said...

What a cute card! Thanks for visiting my blog so that I had the chance to visit yours!! I really like your work...have fun with your markers!!! ;-)

Libby Hickson said...

This is super cute! But UGH, don't keep raving about Copics, I can't afford them and now I'm starting to dream of owning them...! :-)

Shannon Tompkins said...

Great card - thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd never been to yours but it is now in my google reader for daily reading.

Jus' Mo again... said...

LOve it .... I just found your blog and think that your cards are outstanding....Jus Jo

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, and I love your bright and cheerful colors. Your coloring with the Copics looks wonderful. Awesome card!

Unknown said...

Too cute - love the stitching!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Hi Cortney! Cute , adorable card!

Wow we have a lot in common-Nicholas Sparks novels, Tim McGraw music, scrapbooking, cardmaking and blogging!!!
Chris

Unknown said...

Love this, so cute.
Those copics look amazing.

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome!

Laura said...

I know... bird stamps are the best! I just keep buying them.. don't seem to get tired of them either :). They are great for paper piecing, too!

Corie said...

LOVE the card, especially the colors!!!

Kirsi said...

Fab card! Lovely colors and that chick is just so cool.

Anonymous said...

**GASP** That's my chicken!! =) She looks MARVELOUS!!! =) -Anna.

Shabbychick Junk said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! THE SEWING IS GREAT!

Stampernmore said...

I love it! how cute! Those markers make the image look great too.