Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Scrapbook Page!


OK as many of you know I went scrapbooking for 12 hours yesterday....yes, I said 12 HOURS! Now one would think that I would've gotten tons of pages done in 12 hours.....NOPE....only 6! There is definitely something wrong with that picture! I guess I spent way too much time talking and eating! I guess that's what it is all about....the social aspect of it all! So anyway over the next few days I will post the pages I completed! This page is of Cort and her new bike! You already viewed the pictures below....so here is the scrapped page! I used my favorite paper....Basic Grey Stella! I used my Quickutz Zelda letters for the title. I used some buttons, ribbon, and my scalloped punch. (Can you believe this page took about 2 hours...what is wrong with me?) Speed is definitely NOT my strong suit!!!!


BLOG CANDY WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON! SOON AS I HIT 5,000! keep CHECKING IN!

10 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

Michele,
Your scrapbooking is light years ahead of the rest. Absolutely awesome!!
I am glad you had some fun, too!!

mitchells2000 said...

VERY COOL! Love the colors! I, too, struggle with the time factor... A lot of times it takes me 2 hours to do a card!

doverdi said...

Great layout! The colors are awesome & the look of sheer joy on your daughters face is priceless. What a precious memory. Thanks for sharing.

Jami Speidel said...

Awesome page! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Amber said...

Love the scrapbooking, and I'm sure your daughter will enjoy this so much =)

Oh, and you're getting ever closer to 5000 views!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a great page! I wish I had 12 hours JUST to stamp. . .or talk and eat! :) LOL

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Stunning layouts. You are a fab scrapbooker indeed!

Unknown said...

Great page, I think the "fun factor" is more important at those things, and I ALWAYS talk way too much.

Anonymous said...

Love this, too! Great colors, love the little tag w/ buttons.

Jennifer said...

6 in 12 hours? I count that a pretty good day! I never get anything accomplished when I go to crops! They look awesome!