Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My Last Martha card for awhile! I promise!


I feel the way many of you do....I love to hate Martha! I have to admit that her papers are yummy and I love this bird stamp! I had to buy some of the patterned paper too! I decided to cut the stamped bird into a tag shape.

I used my Prisma Colored pencils and mineral spirits to blend the colors! I chalked the edges to give it that distressed look! I used my border punch on the bottom of the tag. I then used Martha's patterned paper at the bottom and her pretty twine for the button. I'm not sure where I got the striped ribbon, it was just in my stash! Anyway, Hope you like it!

I need to get a move on with my Tuscan Rose goodies....but it IS the end of the school year and as many of you know I am a fifth grade teacher......so LOTS to do! My hubby and my son are going to a White Sox game on Saturday night...so I am hoping to get a lot of stamping done then!

9 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Looks great...love all the embellies!

Anonymous said...

Michele, it's beautiful!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! Love your coloring adn the vintage feel to this card!

Kim said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my site (Colorful World) and leaving a comment!

Your creations are just beautiful...I'll be back to visit often!

Kim

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you were a 5th grade teacher, Michele! Wow....you DO have your plate full! :)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the Tuscan Rose samples, this card is lovely BTW.

April Hall said...

I really like this! I'll have to check out the Martha section, I didn't realize she had such a nice line!

Jami Speidel said...

Gorgeous card! Good luck on all of the "end of year stuff"!!! Summer vacation is almost here!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this one, too! This is the first Marth Stewart stuff I've seen. I think I'm going to have to go and check it out Michael's!